Santa Fe’s Cigar Band paint scheme was introduced in the mid 50’s, a replacement for the older “Cat whisker” scheme. The Santa Fe liked to differentiate their freight locomotives from passenger equipment through the use of blue paint schemes, a clearly visible contrast to the iconic red Warbonnet.
- Directional headlights and illuminated number boards.
- Powerful five pole motor with all wheel electrical pickup and blackened wheels.
- Fully automatic magnetic knuckle couplers.
- Drop-in DCC compatible with the Train Control Systems K0D8 decoders.
- Single Headlight and freight pilot.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 02 March, 2016.