The F-Unit is probably the most recognized diesel locomotive in North American history. It was found on railroads from East to West and North to South. The F7 was the fourth model in GM-EMD's highly successful F-unit series, and was for a long time (until the introduction of the EMD SD40-2 freight unit) was the best selling Diesel-electric locomotive ever made.
This item includes two individually powered DCC-friendly F unit locomotives (one A and one B) with Freight details: Road numbers #444A + #444B
- Directional headlights on A unit.
- Powerful five pole motor with all wheel electrical pickup and blackened wheels.
- Fully automatic magnetic knuckle couplers.
- Drop-in DCC compatible with the Train Control Systems K0D8 series and Digitrax DN163K0B.
- Model details: Single headlight A Unit, No Steam Generator
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 07 April, 2016.