KATO USA Photo Gallery
Click HERE to enter the Photo Gallery!
If you are new to this section, please read below:
Dear Kato supporter,
If you have a photo of KATO products (models, track or structures) on your model railroad layout, module or scene, we'd love to see it. We might even add your image to our Photo Gallery as inspiration to other model railroaders.
Guidelines for submitting photos:
- Generally, only photos of custom painted models will be posted in the gallery - we want to show your work!
- We are looking for photos that are well lighted and sharp. Images should be from a 3 megapizel or higher digital camera, or scanned slides.
- Model photos should be clear, not fuzzy, and close enough to recognize as a Kato unit. (Only Kato USA models will be displayed.)
- Photos coming to us must be in the JPEG format (*.jpg) with little or no compression to preserve the sharpness of the image. We can make any adjustments necessary. E-Mail us your message and attached photos and include your name and where you are from (city/state/country).
- A brief bio of yourself will help us to create a better gallery. If you wish to caption your photos, please keep them brief and clearly note which caption goes with each image.
- Please note that it is impossible for Kato USA to post every photo in the Photo Gallery.
There is no compensation, monetary or otherwise, for photos provided and published.
Photos can not be copied or reproduced from this site without permission.
This gallery is purely for the enjoyment of model railroaders worldwide.